5 Things You Might Not Know About Me





1. I take French classes twice a week. I live in Quebec City so gotta get that bilingualism down pat!


2. Since May 2013, I have lots 45-50 lbs! Slowly but surely I am getting to my goal. If only it was easy to take off as it was to put on, am I right?!

3. I graduated from Saint Mary's University in Halifax, Nova Scotia. Those were 4 great
 years. Halifax is an amazing city! 

 
 
 
 
 
 





4. I have a little brother who lives far far away from Canada..in Hawaii! This will be his first winter there and that lucky duck will have no snow! 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
5. There were around 10 Sarahs in my school growing up...which means I want to make sure when I have kids they have somewhat original names. (top baby names 80s)

Comments

Popular Posts